vrijdag 4 november 2016

Art Deco 2

Dit is een kopie van het Noor Design UK-blog.....

Hi everyone,
This is Plony with my second card using the Art Deco Collection.
Most of the pieces I used are from the kit  or you can find them apart from the kit in the store.
If you see they are out of stock ask Tracy...maybe they are on the way again .

I started my card with a base from linen cardboard and added some of the beautiful papers from the Art Deco collecion to it.
Don't you think it's very elegant in black...white...grey....


With the pink flowers and the sweet pomegranate apples I brought some color in this creation.
Also added a few sweet bronze leaves and the gorgeous black oval frame from the Collection.
I did some diamond dust on the black oval for a little sparkle



The lovely corner is in the kit and also the lovely shiny diamond-like buttons.
Hope I have the correct translation....lol....but I think you'll understand which ones I mean....


I love theScrapiniec hearts...painted this one with a little gesso and sprinkled some diamond dust on it.


This was my second Art Deco creation....there's more to come ....
I hope I brought some inspiration.......see you all soon.....
xxx Plony



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Elegantie ten top. De kaart is supermooi Plony!
    Lia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi Plony, alles past perfect bij elkaar op deze kaart en de kleurencombinatie is inderdaad erg mooi. Mooi die "facet geslepen juwelen" erbij én in kleur.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. prachtiggggggggggggggggg en heel chique Plony
    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een plaatje Plony. Bijzonder hoor deze stijl en alles past dan ook weer schitterend bij elkaar. Heel erg mooi.
    Groetjes Joke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super mooi Plony !
    Chique kaart !!
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heel chique Plony.
    Groeten, Aartje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh wat een prachtige chique kaart! Dat plaatje vind ik geweldig!
    En de bloemen erbij.... superrrr!!
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. It is a very stylish, elegant card, your colour choices look beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh Wow Plony, I love this! I bought the kit too and this is perfect inspiration!!! So stylish and elegant! The way that you have combined pieces from the kit, is just so inspiring honey. Absolutely love it!
    Big Cuddles Jay xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een reactie achter te laten!Thanks for spending time to leave a comment!
Lieve groetjes Plony.