vrijdag 9 december 2016

Crafteezee Collection In the forrest Winter Wonderland

Dit is een kopie van het Noor Design UK-blog!!!

Hi everyone....

Christmas is approaching fast now so if you have to make some lovely Christmas creations you really should start now.
I have made a sweet wintery creation with the bauble from the Crafteezee Collection.
I think you know what the Crafteezee Collection is but for those who don't know.....
It's a limited collection, assembled by Tracy and every month there's a new one.....In the Forrest Winter Wonderland is the November collection and the December one is called....DECADENCE.
That sounds promising isn't it?

Let's see now what my Christmas bauble turned out to be....


Isn't it sweet??? I have so many spools in my stash so I decided to use one for my creation. I left the grey linen on the spool and turned the beautiful lace from the kit around it.
On the top of the spool I did foamball clay snow and because that's a little bit sticky, I could confirm my bauble . The bauble has some foamball clay on it too and sweet pearl trim....you can use any kind of trim you like...it looks lovely on the bauble.
At the top I made a lovely bow and with a piece of string I confirmed the 2 lovely golden rhinestone snowflakes charms.



I added a lot of items from the collection like the artifical fir springs, the shabby white cinnamon sticks, the shabby white minnature larch cones, a twigged heart, the lovely white flowers....It looks so lovely all those pretty embellishments...


I added some things from my own stash....there's always something that fits perfectly with the rest.
My craftroom looks a bit like a store with all those lovely things...only a bit messier....lol.....


And this is how it's on top of the dresser....along with the over-de-top shiny glass pears.....
This year will be a very shiny Christmas in our house....I love it....

I hope you liked my creation.....see you back next week.
Have a lovely weekend....xxx Plony


Challenges:

http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.nl/
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.nl/
http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.nl/p/challenge.html
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.nl/
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.nl/

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



12 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha Plony, past er prima bij, wat een gezelligheid in je hobbyruimte! Erg mooi gedaan. Groetjes Ela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw... dat is mooi!
    Groetjes Cobie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It is a gorgeous decoration, your house will look very festive with your lovely ornaments.
    Yvonne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW ... absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use PEARLS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hallo Plony,
    das ist ein wundervolles werk geworden, einmalig.

    LG
    Ulla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoi Plony ,
    Ben al gaan kijken bij Noor UK wat een super mooie kerst creatie top hoor .
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. OH WOW this is incredible honey, you are such a wonder!!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me and this is just utterly vintage beauty... to the maximum!!! Love it so much! I bet that your craft room looks like the most beautiful store with all your beautiful creations honey.
    Have a lovely weekend, Cuddles Jay xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a gorgeous bauble. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super schitterend, wat geniet ik toch altijd
    van jouw mooie creaties en kaarten ☺
    Een fijne en gezellige (knutsel) zondag
    Liefs van Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}
    {DT De Egel-Hert-rendier-ree}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. What an exquisite project ,I love the pretty embellishments you have used to create this stunning bauble
    Thanks for joining us at Craftdee bows and good luck in the draw ... merry Christmas
    Tracey

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een reactie achter te laten!Thanks for spending time to leave a comment!
Lieve groetjes Plony.