Mijn allereerste creatie met de Crafteezee collection...ART DECO

Dit is een kopie van het Noor Design UK-blog.....

Good evening to all of you.
It's me...Plony...today to show you my card with the october Art Deco Crafteezee Collection.

I think by now you all know what the Crafteezee Collections are but...for those who don't know...
The collections are assembled by Tracy and these are limited editions .
Every month there is a new theme ...take a look >>>Here and order your kit.
The november collection can be purchased and we have now Paypal subscription set up so an automatic payment comes out...you don't have to remember to keep ordering each month.

My card is with the lovely Art Deco kit and I'll tell you a little bit about it...


I started to make an easelcard and added some lovely papers from the collection.
To make it real Art Deco I search at Pinterest for a template and used one for my card.
With the lovely papers and flatbacked pearl string I had a nice base to work on.

I searched for an image in my stash to use for the art-deco feeling and the other items are all in the kit.
The lovely laces....black with gold and lovely lace Paris come with the kit and wowwww......how gorgeous they are.



What to think about the lovely straws....and the big black flowers....So gorgeous...I felt almost sorry to add this to my card....Such beautiful flowers are lovely for some home decoration too but....this time they are card decorations...lol....


Did you see this little ones.....so sweet......just a little extra touch of art deco on my card....


A lovely golden tassel and black and white feathers......to complete the art deco feeling....

Can you imagine how much fun this was to make???
I really loved it and I am sure you will too. Order the Art Deco kit and have a lot of crafting fun.

xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop but remember...some of the item used at my card you can only have if you buy the collection.


Reacties

  1. De kop is er af Plony en wat een hele goede start zeg, met je Coco Chanel kaart!!!
    Een hele mooie uitdaging en prachtig resultaat! Ga er enorm van genieten bij dit fantastische blog!!! Heel fijn weekend en liefs van Gerie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een schitterend kaartje Plony...wat een geweldige kleurencombinatie...en zoveel prachtige details erop...ik moest het wel ff laten vertalen....mijn engels is zeeeer beperkt...

    groetjes Rosina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi Plony
    Wat een schitterende easel-kaart in deze stijl, het plaatje is heel erg mooi en al die details tot in de puntjes uitgewerkt, klasse hoor.
    Liefs, Danoesja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Its a stunning card, very striking colour combinations and a wonderful art deco design.
    Yvonne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a fabulous card Plony! I love how you have used all the lovely items from the Crafteezee Collection, and I love the placing of those gorgeous straws too. Judy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the way you've used the products from the collection, fabulous design too, hugs Liz xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dankjewel dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een reactie achter te laten!Thanks for spending time to leave a comment!
Lieve groetjes Plony.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Zal ik mijn blog weer eens wat leven inblazen?

Zoet

en nog een verjaardagskaartje