Guestdesigner at Frilly and Funkie

Goedemorgen allemaal,

Vandaag mag ik gastdesigner zijn bij Frillie and Funkie en daarom ga ik proberen mijn blogpost in het engels hier neer te zetten. Een uitdaging en waarschijnlijk niet foutloos maar......als jullie het maar begrijpen dan is het oké toch?

Daar gaan we.....


Hi everyone, I am Plony and I live in The Netherlands in a small village close to Rotterdam.
I am a wife, a mother and a grandmother and all this...and a lovely border collie in our family makes my days full of happiness. I am 1 of those people who just must do something and crafting fills the other part of my life. I started with knitting, crocheting, flower arranging and suddenly there was my card making addiction. I love to color with copic markers and.....I love vintage. Cards, home decoration.....and preferably with a lot of lace, flowers, pearls.....That kind of (girly) things.

The theme from the challenge I am asked for as a guestdesigner is.....
Impress us....
Description:  Who doesn't want to make a great first impression? For this challenge, we would like you to use your embossing folders or any other way you can make an impression on your vintage or shabby chic project. Go ahead and 'Impress Us' with your creativity!

I had to think what to do with this theme and this is what I made.....

I started with a die to make a little bag, used an embossing folder to IMPRESS and added some color with finger wax. A few roses and a nice bow made it to a lovely little present.....



I decided this wasn't enough for a present so I made a matching tag....
Again I used the embossing folder and the finger wax.....It's how much you use that makes the color darker....


Eventually I made a note pad to add to the little present.
I took a piece of paper, embossed it and waxed it......added this at the notepad with sticky tape....wrapped ribbon around it and added some sweet items to make this look pretty.


I hope I succeed to make the impression I had to make for the challenge.

This is how it looks with all the 3 items....


I thank the team of Frilly and Funkie for having me as a guest designer ....It was a real honor.



xxx Plony

Challenges:
https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/
http://welove2create.blogspot.com/
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/



Reacties

  1. Sta je mooi in het zonnetje zo bij Frilly and Funkie met gezellige intro!!!
    Heel mooi de embossing gewaxt Plony, dan denk ik zullen deze wel goed blijven?
    Want mijn doosjes met wax van Nuvo zijn opgedroogd en gooi ik maar weg, 1 potje van Pentart blijft wel goed, toch heb ik het opgegeven, maar vind het wel mooi om te zien zo als jij het gebruikt. Prachtig zo met zijn drietjes bij elkaar!!!!
    xx Gerie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Plony in the spotlights, hoe gaaf is dat en je hebt een schitterend trio gemaakt met spul dat ik echt nooit gebruik dus géén idee waar Gerie over schrijft hihi!

    XxIrene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations Plony, it is a gorgeous trio collection that you made. All the pieces look beautiful and have your special touch.
    Yvonne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige creaties weer Plony...je weer echt uitgeleefd zie ik wel....alleen engels ...nee niet voor mij ...moet het dan in een vertaalprogramma doen...erg hè ;-))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jij hebt je goed in de kijker gespeeld Plony, met dit trio! Zijn ze vast blij mee! En wij ook, het is weer een lust voor het oog. En je Engels is niks mis mee hoor! Groetjes Ela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such beautiful creations Plony - i love the pretty embossing hugs judith x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wat weer een leuk drie tal heb je gemaakt, en dat wax maakt het ook echt af.
    Mooie achtergrond en een klein beetje roze toegevoegd want die kleur kan bij jou niet ontbreken.
    Groetjes Marjan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge
    Varsha DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thanks for entering your wonderful creations at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dankjewel dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een reactie achter te laten!Thanks for spending time to leave a comment!
Lieve groetjes Plony.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Zal ik mijn blog weer eens wat leven inblazen?

Zoet

Sherri Baldy's Besties